Please read ALL of this information before emailing resume. DO NOT submit resume to the restaurant!
Applications are REQUIRED to be eligible for employment!
Please download and complete our application or pick up an application at our Administrative Office, Telstar Networks,
Completed applications should also be submitted to Telstar Networks during business hours only.
No application will be accepted at the restaurant.
Dishwasher Job Description
– Wash dishes, utensils, and pots.
– Operate dish washing equipment (sinks, etc.).
– Distribute and store clean pots, dishes and utensils.
– Clean and sanitize production equipment, work surfaces and kitchen according to cleaning schedules and procedures.
– Empty trash containers as required.
– Maintain assigned work station in a safe and sanitary condition.
– Maintain acceptable standards of personal hygiene and complies with department dress code.
– Follow safety regulations; report injuries or any unsafe conditions and work practices to the supervisor.
– Ability to follow verbal instructions
– Previous experience preferred but not required. Will train on the job.
– Fundamental understanding of sanitation, cleanliness and personal hygiene.
– Regular, predictable and reliable attendance
– Requires moderate physical effort. Standing, carrying, bending, stretching, stooping, pulling and pushing, lifting of weights up to 50 pounds.
– Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
– Reliable transportation needed.
– Reports to work as scheduled
– Be available Weekends and Holidays. Restaurant hours are 7am to 2pm, 7 days a week; subject to change.
** As per New Mexico Law, you will need to obtain a Food Handler License prior or within 30 days of employment.**